25 Common Verbs
This is a basic Spanish lesson to learn 25 of the most used verbs in this beautiful language, which includes very common verbs such as: ser (to be), estar (to be), ir (to go), comer (to eat), among others ... as well as a phrase for each verb and the conjugation in the present tense.
Activate [SUBTITLES] in English
How are my dear students? I am Karin, your Spanish teacher from idiomaPRO.com and today I am going to teach you 25 of the most used verbs in Spanish along with a few simple sentences so that they can be easily understood. So guys, let's go!
25 of the most used verbs in Spanish
1. To be (permanent). I am a teacher.
2. To be (temporary). I'm working.
3. To want. I want a hug.
4. To have. I have a cell phone.
5. To need. I need medicine.
6. To feel. I feel happy.
7. To go. I go to the south of Chile.
8. To be able to. I can learn Spanish.
9. To talk/ speak. I speak English.
10. To eat. I eat fruit.
11. To write. I write letters.
12. To use. I use the computer.
13. To cook. I only cook on Sundays.
14. To live. I live in Chile.
15. To walk. I walk in the mornings.
16. To look. I always look at the stars.
17. To say. I say what I think.
18. To clean. I clean my room.
19. To understand. I understand this lesson.
20. To think/ plan. I plan to study German.
21. To do/ make. I do my homework every day.
22. To miss. I miss my family.
23. To read. I read horror books.
24. To know. I do not know the answer.
25. To arrive. I arrive at 9 a.m.
Well guys, I hope you liked the lesson today and do not forget that there are many more videos where you can continue learning easy and very fun with idioma PRO. See you later!