Read and listen to the brief introductions below to learn how to
(1.) give your name, and (2.) say where you're from.
1. Where is Barack from?
2. What does Elizabeth look like? Describe her.
3. What is the name of Olivia's friend? Where is he from?
4. How could you respond to Barack's questions?
5. Describe what Olivia and James look like.
1. Barack is from the United States.
2. Elizabeth is young and dark-skinned. She has long, curly, brown hair. She is happy.
3. Olivia's friend is named James.
4. Hi, Barack. Good morning! My name is (your name). I am from (your country).
5. Olivia is a young girl. She is white (light-skinned) and has long, straight, brown hair. Her friend, James, is a young boy. He also is white (light-skinned) and has short, brown hair. Both are happy.