Present Tense: To be (positive form)
The verb "to be" is used to describe or define a person or thing.
When to use "to be"
The verb “to be” can be used before:
1. An adjective to describe something
2. A noun to define something
3. A preposition to give additional information (such as location) about the object / person
4. The Past Participle to form the Passive Voice
5. The Present Participle to form the Present Progressive
The conjugation of “to be” can also form a contraction with the subject. This form is more common in everyday speech.
Haz clic para configurar HTML personalizado
Open Summary & Exercises in PDF